A+ N+ and S+ Instrcutors required

markwheatland

Feb 19, 2021
Hi

We are a CompTIA Platinum Partner with offices in the UK, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand.

We are using a flipped classroom model to training our students who learn online and then attend virtual classes to embed their learning.

We are planning to run more classes in evenings and at weekends for various CompTIA certifications across our time zones and are looking for instructors to help us scale up.

Initially we are hiring for A+, Network+ and Security+ with CySA but in due course would expect to roll out across the whole suite of CompTIA Certifications including Data+.

If you would be interested or know someone that is, please email me, [email protected].

Best regards

Mark

Mark Wheatland
Head of Curriculum
Learning People

samberumen

• Oct 15, 2019
    Hello my name is Sam Berumen and I would like to apply for your Instructor needs, I have all CompTIA Certifications. I gave the CompTIA TTT for Network+ N10-008 last Sept./2021 and October/2021.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could consider me as a virtual Instructor.

I will attach my resume.

I thank you in advance.

Sam Berumen

Attachments

• Samuel Berumen English Resume 20220217-.pdf
      167 KB · Views: 17

Jarrel

• Feb 17, 2020
    Australia
    www.jarrelrivera.com
    Hi

We are a CompTIA Platinum Partner with offices in the UK, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand.

We are using a flipped classroom model to training our students who learn online and then attend virtual classes to embed their learning.

We are planning to run more classes in evenings and at weekends for various CompTIA certifications across our time zones and are looking for instructors to help us scale up.

Initially we are hiring for A+, Network+ and Security+ with CySA but in due course would expect to roll out across the whole suite of CompTIA Certifications including Data+.

If you would be interested or know someone that is, please email me, [email protected].

Best regards

Mark

Mark Wheatland
    Head of Curriculum
    Learning People

It is good to work with Mark and the Learning People Group. :)
    If you are available and interested, kindly contact Mark.

samberumen

• Oct 15, 2019
    Hello Mark, I sent you an email because I am interested as instructions mentioned,

"If you would be interested or know someone that is, please email me, [email protected]."

But your replied sent me back here.

So, how do I get in contact with you Mark?

I thank you in advance.

Sam Berumen

Patrick Asamago

Oct 2, 2021
    Hi

Best regards

Mark

Mark Wheatland
    Head of Curriculum
    Learning People
    Wowoo thank you.

PETER HANWITH HORDEN

Mar 11, 2022
    Hi

Best regards

Mark

Mark Wheatland
    Head of Curriculum
    Learning People
    Hello mark sent a set of certs and CV my outlook says email address not working . I have not heard back you called your office no response back

PETER HANWITH HORDEN

Mar 11, 2022
    Hello Mark, I sent you an email because I am interested as instructions mentioned,

"If you would be interested or know someone that is, please email me, [email protected]."

But your replied sent me back here.

So, how do I get in contact with you Mark?

I thank you in advance.

Sam Berumen
    Hello Sam I got to say I am impressed with all the certs you have WOW thought I had a lot But you have tons well done. Do you very get companies saying to you we cant afford you I did with the few I have . Sam I did call marks office in London left message with the receptionist no call back at all.

samberumen

• Oct 15, 2019
    Hello Sam I got to say I am impressed with all the certs you have WOW thought I had a lot But you have tons well done. Do you very get companies saying to you we cant afford you I did with the few I have . Sam I did call marks office in London left message with the receptionist no call back at all.
    Hey Peter, thank you very much for your words and yes I get that allthe time or I just don't get called back. That's why I use my time as an Instructor.

Sam