Canvas Course for A+

Alan Mathison

May 4, 2021
Hi everyone,

I'm a high school teacher who started ITF+ this year. Our district uses CANVAS LMS, so I used Steve Linthicum's ITF+ Canvas course as a base to build out the course. I've been adding on so that meets the requirements of school and district. Its still a work in progress, but I am extremely thankful for having something to build upon so I didn't have to start from scratch.

Next year it looks like the district is stepping up to have me teach A+. Does anyone have a built out Canvas course for A+ they would recommend by linking to, or attaching here?

Thank you very much for any support you can give.

Alan Mathison

Last edited:

Cole

Jan 20, 2022
@Alan Mathison did you get any feedback for this? I could use a Canvas course for A+ as well.

Thank you,

Cole Haynes

Hi everyone,

I'm a high school teacher who started ITF+ this year. Our district uses CANVAS LMS, so I used Steve Linthicum's ITF+ Canvas course as a base to build out the course. I've been adding on so that meets the requirements of school and district. Its still a work in progress, but I am extremely thankful for having something to build upon so I didn't have to start from scratch.

Next year it looks like the district is stepping up to have me teach A+. Does anyone have a built out Canvas course for A+ they would recommend by linking to, or attaching here?

Thank you very much for any support you can give.

Alan Mathison

Reactions: Harsh Vaghela