CASP 004 - Reports of complaints about Questions disappearing for review.

Luca MC

• Dec 14, 2019
    Ireland
    baldoyletrainingcentre.ie
    Hello everybody,

I have had some students sat the CASP 004 exam yesterday and today, and reported that a simulation and a few questions "disappeared" from the review page and impossible to retrieve before submitting the exam. This is not on-Vue at home, but on-premise exams carried out in our exam centre in Ireland.
    Should we report this to Pearsonvue, or are these the new experimental simulations that Mr Lane described at the launch?
    The behaviour of the review page raised some complaints from students who failed the exam and blamed this new feature for it.

Please help

This is only happening in CASP 004 apparently.
    We had other students take the CASP 003 exam in the same exam centre and there was no problem whatsoever.

NATUNA

• Apr 9, 2020
    Viet Nam
    Hello everybody,

I have had some students sat the CASP 004 exam yesterday and today, and reported that a simulation and a few questions "disappeared" from the review page and impossible to retrieve before submitting the exam. This is not on-Vue at home, but on-premise exams carried out in our exam centre in Ireland.
    Should we report this to Pearsonvue, or are these the new experimental simulations that Mr Lane described at the launch?
    The behaviour of the review page raised some complaints from students who failed the exam and blamed this new feature for it.

Please help

We had other students take the CASP 003 exam in the same exam centre and there was no problem whatsoever.
    If your students has taken the exam in Exam Center then they can request exam center to raise incidents to PearsonVUE.

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Hello everybody,

Please help

Hi Luca, all questions pertaining to exam performance need to be reported to Pearson/Vue. I will pass the comments up the chain form here, but the response I always receive is "did they submit a report with Pearson/Vue".

I think, from a test takers point of view that it is the last thing you are thinking about when sitting for the exam is to submit a report. However, I believe the form will ask specific questions about the exam including date, exam version number, item number and so on. I believe most of that information is on the exam report (except for item number).

I am not sure if that helps any or not. We are not able to do anything exam related from this end. It will be interesting to see if anyone else has experienced similar issues with the performance questions.

NATUNA

• Apr 9, 2020
    Viet Nam
    Hi Luca, all questions pertaining to exam performance need to be reported to Pearson/Vue. I will pass the comments up the chain form here, but the response I always receive is "did they submit a report with Pearson/Vue".

I think, from a test takers point of view that it is the last thing you are thinking about when sitting for the exam is to submit a report. However, I believe the form will ask specific questions about the exam including date, exam version number, item number and so on. I believe most of that information is on the exam report (except for item number).

I am not sure if that helps any or not. We are not able to do anything exam related from this end. It will be interesting to see if anyone else has experienced similar issues with the performance questions.
    That is right way. My old exam center has received a lot of incidents as the same. We must raise the incidents to PearsonVUE to solve for the customers.