CIN Captere-the-Flag at CompTIA Partner Summit 2023

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Registration is now open for the CIN CTF at Partner Summit!! We are in Vegas this year, so try your luck and join the challenge!! No minimum skill level required, just register and go for it! Compete live and on-site with fellow CIN community members. The events begins at 9:00 AM PDT Wednesday morning, Aug 2 and runs through Thursday, Aug 3 at 3:00 PM PDT. Once you register, you will have access to Cyber Skyline virtual gymnasium where you can practice on sample challenges and have access to other resources to help get in to CTF condition!

Battle it out in Cyber Skylines virtual challenge environment where winner takes all! Join the fun and earn the ultimate bragging rights in CIN for a year as well as other cool prizes!

What: CIN Capture-the-Flag
    When: August 2-3, 2023
    Where: The Venetian Resort, Las Vegas NV (Must be registered to attend CompTIA Partner Summit 2023)
    Register now!!

Forget the odds, Capture-the-Flag

10483 - Capture the Flag Assets_600x250_1.pngCyberSkyline.png

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Hi Stephen,
    I missed the session 2 of the TTT series and just finished watching it. I have note received my lab access to do the labs. Can you help me with this?
    Thanks,
    Steve
    Hi Steve, so I will have the access code for the labs and instructor content in the resource section in ON24. I am hoping to have them available tomorrow.

hosnypasha

Sep 9, 2020
    Registration is now open for the CIN CTF at Partner Summit!! We are in Vegas this year, so try your luck and join the challenge!! No minimum skill level required, just register and go for it! Compete live and on-site with fellow CIN community members. The events begins at 9:00 AM PDT Wednesday morning, Aug 2 and runs through Thursday, Aug 3 at 3:00 PM PDT. Once you register, you will have access to Cyber Skyline virtual gymnasium where you can practice on sample challenges and have access to other resources to help get in to CTF condition!

Battle it out in Cyber Skylines virtual challenge environment where winner takes all! Join the fun and earn the ultimate bragging rights in CIN for a year as well as other cool prizes!

What: CIN Capture-the-Flag
    When: August 2-3, 2023
    Where: The Venetian Resort, Las Vegas NV (Must be registered to attend CompTIA Partner Summit 2023)
    Register now!!

Forget the odds, Capture-the-Flag

View attachment 1250View attachment 1251
    :giggle: (y) :giggle: