CIN Instructor of the Year

Jason won in 2019, I won most valuable contributor that year. I do not think one was given in 2020 or 2021. I hope one is given this year and hope to add it to my collection after all the TTT's I've done, but not sure it will happen actually. :)

Jason won in 2019, I won most valuable contributor that year. I do not think one was given in 2020 or 2021. I hope one is given this year and hope to add it to my collection after all the TTT's I've done, but not sure it will happen actually. :)
So I was the last person to win CIN Instructor of the Year?
Maybe it's because my stage performance was too hard to beat 🤔 :ROFLMAO:

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    If memory serves, Jason Eckert (2018) and Lee McWhorter (2019) won Instructor of the Year before the pandemic hit us. Do we know who won in 2020 and 2021?
    Holy smoke - who is THIS guy! Good to see you back out here, Stephen! I guess the C Biscuit shout-out on LinkedIn worked! It's good to see you out there.

I think with the Pando-monium, that particular title dropped off the radar. I'd love to see it come back. I'll vote for whomever can send me the best cup of coffee. (and if it's mermaid coffee, I'll intentionally vote for the other candidate...)

Is Jason taking credit for the COVID-19 pandemic?
    If there's fame, fortune, and a check involved, then yes - I'd be happy to!
    Otherwise, no. COVID-19 sounds too much like a Jira ticket code... 🤮