CIN Instructor Toolbox Series: Best Practices for CertMaster Lab Integration

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Be sure to join us October 19th for the next Instructor Toolbox session as we welcome Penelope Johnson from CompTIA and her quest, Eric Strause and Joel Nix, both from Skillable as they talk about best practices for integrating CertMaster Labs into your environment.

Integrating CertMaster Labs throughout your course improves learner aptitude and engagement but it can also add complexity which can take valuable time away from an already tight schedule.

During this session we will discuss common questions that can arise when integrating labs throughout your class. This two-hour webinar will focus on providing tips, tricks and best practices on how to efficiently address these questions so that you can focus on providing a rewarding and engaging learning experience.

@Penelope posted a survey she is asking for you to complete prior to this session. If you have not had a chance to see the post, or complete the survey, here is the survey link.

What: 2-hour session webinar
    When: Wednesday, October 19, 2022 11:00 am CDT
    Where: ON24
    Registration

CIN ON24 Banner-Toolbox series SM 320X70.png

hosnypasha

Sep 9, 2020
    Be sure to join us October 19th for the next Instructor Toolbox session as we welcome Penelope Johnson from CompTIA and her quest, Eric Strause and Joel Nix, both from Skillable as they talk about best practices for integrating CertMaster Labs into your environment.

Integrating CertMaster Labs throughout your course improves learner aptitude and engagement but it can also add complexity which can take valuable time away from an already tight schedule.

During this session we will discuss common questions that can arise when integrating labs throughout your class. This two-hour webinar will focus on providing tips, tricks and best practices on how to efficiently address these questions so that you can focus on providing a rewarding and engaging learning experience.

@Penelope posted a survey she is asking for you to complete prior to this session. If you have not had a chance to see the post, or complete the survey, here is the survey link.

What: 2-hour session webinar
    When: Wednesday, October 19, 2022 11:00 am CDT
    Where: ON24
    Registration

View attachment 1056
    excellent (y) :giggle:

If you received the survey that is being distributed in advance of this webinar I suggest you take 10 minutes and respond to it. I thought it was very well structured and written. The survey provides many valuable opportunities to provide feedback to the CertMaster team.

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    If you received the survey that is being distributed in advance of this webinar I suggest you take 10 minutes and respond to it. I thought it was very well structured and written. The survey provides many valuable opportunities to provide feedback to the CertMaster team.
    I had a tough time with the survey, mostly because, in my role, I'm not directly doing a lot of in-class teaching, rather, doing more mentoring and curriculum work while doing regular enterprise work. But yes, if you're in a teaching role, go take the survey, y'all. It's another good way of getting in on the ground floor to be involved in how CompTIA develops their products.

/r

Reactions: Mallia