CIN Meetup Photo

This is awesome!
I should have annotated my photos with names...

I popped in for a moment!
I guess we just missed each other or something. Anyway, I'll be on tomorrow, probably after the Awards announcements, since we're doing a big screen of that in the school for those who might be interested. /r

Reactions: Cyber Russ

Cyber Russ

• Nov 5, 2019
    Raleigh, NC
    www.facebook.com
    I should have annotated my photos with names...

I guess we just missed each other or something. Anyway, I'll be on tomorrow, probably after the Awards announcements, since we're doing a big screen of that in the school for those who might be interested. /r
    Sounds great! Tomorrow at 11:15 am EST, is the event that I am involved with! I am looking forward to it!

Cyber Russ

• Nov 5, 2019
    Raleigh, NC
    www.facebook.com
    COOL! We can definitely do an impromptu meet up! I am sitting in on Russ's session, but can jump into the map after that!

FYI, someone posted a negative comment about the meet up in the CIN Solution Showcase today. They did not like the platform.
    Sorry to hear this...

Cyber Russ

• Nov 5, 2019
    Raleigh, NC
    www.facebook.com
    Well, you can't win 'em all. I thought it was a fun way to meet up. I only didn't like how the maneuvering occurred, seemed backwards to me. But it wasn't much of a detractor to me, overall.
    Looking forward to the next meetup! I would like to get more involved with CompTIA and learn more from those that are actively participating.