Cloud+ TTT Curriculum Access

Cyber Russ

• Nov 5, 2019
    Raleigh, NC
    www.facebook.com
    Hello!! I am attending Cloud+ TTT and I can not gain access to the Instructor manual with the voucher that was emailed. When I enter the voucher, I get a message that states the voucher has reached its limitation.

Is anyone else having that issue? @Rick Butler @Stephen Schneiter

Thanks!

Last edited:

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Hello!! I am attending Cloud+ TTT and I can not gain access to the Instructor manual with the voucher that was emailed. When I enter the voucher, I get a message that states the voucher has reached its limitation.

Is anyone else having that issue? @Rick Butler @Stephen Schneiter

Thanks!
    YES! Everybody is. I have been working with the good folks over in the content department and they should be sending out an updated email with the correct codes and everyone should receive a code.

I am sorry I have not responded to everyone who has emailed me directly. As you, can imagine, I have received quite a few. 😁

Cyber Russ

• Nov 5, 2019
    Raleigh, NC
    www.facebook.com
    YES! Everybody is. I have been working with the good folks over in the content department and they should be sending out an updated email with the correct codes and everyone should receive a code.

I am sorry I have not responded to everyone who has emailed me directly. As you, can imagine, I have received quite a few. 😁

No worries! I thought I was doing something wrong. Thank you @Stephen Schneiter , greatly appreciate it.

I think I could hear him say, "Yes yes YES, I KNOWWWWWW!"

This is curse you get for working whilst on vacation, mate. :p

/r

• Haha
    Reactions: ejlk