CompTIA Learning has an Immediate Need for a Labs Accuracy Checker for CASP+

Katie Hoenicke

Jun 23, 2021
Downers Grove, IL
CompTIA Learning is looking for a CASP+ certified instructor to perform a "key check" of our forthcoming CertMaster Labs product for CASP+ (CAS-004). The key checker is responsible for progressing through the lab activities (hosted via Learn on Demand Systems) as a student would and noting any inaccuracies, confusing steps, or errors within the content. Our author will use this feedback to ensure our labs are ready for launch.

Compensation provided.

We are looking to begin work in early August and it will progress through September.

Please complete our application if you are interested. Thanks!

Tess Sluijter

Apr 1, 2020
the Netherlands
www.kilala.nl
Ooohhh that does sound interesting! I'm still waiting for the outcome of my CASP beta though, so I can't guarantee I'm even eligible.

EDIT:
I just learned there's a whole application process for SMEs! I always wondered where CompTIA had hidden that application

Last edited:

Katie Hoenicke

Jun 23, 2021
Downers Grove, IL
Ooohhh that does sound interesting! I'm still waiting for the outcome of my CASP beta though, so I can't guarantee I'm even eligible.

EDIT:
I just learned there's a whole application process for SMEs! I always wondered where CompTIA had hidden that application
Please apply!

Reactions: Tess Sluijter