CompTIA Linux + TTT slides

Hello everyone,

I'm not sure if I ever heard if we are allowed to use any of the PowerPoints slides presented in the Train
The Trainer presentations?

Thank you,
Mike
Basically, I've never heard of anyone *disallowing* using them. Just know, however, they aren't really designed for students in the course, but rather, for instructors leading the course. I personally have no issue with any of my slides being used to teach classes.

/r

One of the dangers of taking someone else's slides is that something may be on a slide that you may not be able to quite explain. Never a good thing when standing in front of students who are looking at you as the SME and you don't even know your own slide. ;)

Eugene

Aug 16, 2019
Jacksonville, FL
One of the dangers of taking someone else's slides is that something may be on a slide that you may not be able to quite explain. Never a good thing when standing in front of students who are looking at you as the SME and you don't even know your own slide. ;)
so true there, that is why I use google before class...haaaa

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Yes, slides from the TTT series are yours to keep and reuse. That is a stipulation I have, what we provide is resources for you to use however you want in your training environment. So if you want to use any of the slides or tweak them to fit your need, not a problem. Hope that helps.

Eugene

Aug 16, 2019
    Jacksonville, FL
    Yes, slides from the TTT series are yours to keep and reuse. That is a stipulation I have, what we provide is resources for you to use however you want in your training environment. So if you want to use any of the slides or tweak them to fit your need, not a problem. Hope that helps.
    Thanks Stephen, happy new years as well.