CompTIA merchandise

I'd buy a hat and/or T-Shirt :)
Hey @Stephen Schneiter - I thought we had kicked the idea around sometime ago of getting some CIN merch. Personally, I want the polo (no pocket) with the orange hex on the breast, CompTIA logo on one sleeve, with something else on the other...

And I'll take mine in black.

/r

Patrick Asamago

Oct 2, 2021
Hey @Stephen Schneiter - I thought we had kicked the idea around sometime ago of getting some CIN merch. Personally, I want the polo (no pocket) with the orange hex on the breast, CompTIA logo on one sleeve, with something else on the other...

And I'll take mine in black.

/r
Rick, are you placing order already?

Liz Wannemacher

VP Marketing @ CompTIA
Staff member
Jul 31, 2019
Chicago, Illinois
partners.comptia.org
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for the great suggestions. We have some merchandise in our Partner Marketplace (LINK) - however open to ideas. It sounds like Tshirts and Hats are a popular request. Anything else?

For the moment, you can order the following: pens, notebooks, posters, drawstring backpacks and laptop stickers.

We can look at adding more items. Appreciate the feedback as always!

Best,
Liz

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for the great suggestions. We have some merchandise in our Partner Marketplace (LINK) - however open to ideas. It sounds like Tshirts and Hats are a popular request. Anything else?

For the moment, you can order the following: pens, notebooks, posters, drawstring backpacks and laptop stickers.

Best,
Liz
Hats, T-shirts, polo shirts, water bottles, coffee mugs, tumblers, bags, backpacks, key chains, lanyards, decals, stickers, patches, mouse pads, jackets, baseball ragland shirts, socks.

Patrick Asamago

Oct 2, 2021
Hello Everyone,

Best,
Liz
We will appreciate you adding those other items mention and thank you for the link.

Abby N Krane

Jan 4, 2022
Cleveland, Ohio
Hello Everyone,

Best,
Liz
Thanks! I'm going to order myself some pens to use in classes. I'd like to see a tumbler, shirts, a work mat (or extra large mousepad to have down on my table when I'm using a document camera in virtual classes), and maybe something for behind me during virtual classes. Not a full blown backdrop, I'm not exactly sure what. It would be nice to represent CompTIA and/or the CIN while teaching classes.

Jarrel

• Feb 17, 2020
    Australia
    www.jarrelrivera.com
    Hello Everyone,

Best,
    Liz
    I got CompTIA socks. I got it as a gift from the ANZ community.
    Won't it be nice to pair this with (free) CompTIA shirt and jacket ?... ;)

WIN_20220414_16_44_31_Pro (2).jpg

Tess Sluijter

Apr 1, 2020
    the Netherlands
    www.kilala.nl
    It seems that @Liz Wannemacher has forgotten her own, other store. :D

-> https://comptia.creator-spring.com

This was announced last year, in the swag thread. I'd still love stickers for your Akiara fox mascot. For now I'll settle for the shirt, I guess.

At least Spring ships internationally, while the Partner Marketplace appears to be limited to NA. :(