CompTIA PenTest+ (PT1-002) & CASP+ (CA1-004) Beta Exam results release dates?

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Hi all

Do we know when the PT1-002: CompTIA PenTest+ Beta and the CA1-004: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) Beta Exam results will be out ?

Just been asked by one of my students
    Will be in October, right around the time of the exam launch. Be on the lookout for an email with results.

A little trick I discovered this past beta Cloud+ exam was to go into PearsonVue account 1-2 days before exam launch and it says there if you passed etc. I saw it mentioned on a subreddit and tried it out. It even had my score report.

It's never official for me though until I get the email and check my CertMetrics account.

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    A little trick I discovered this past beta Cloud+ exam was to go into PearsonVue account 1-2 days before exam launch and it says there if you passed etc. I saw it mentioned on a subreddit and tried it out. It even had my score report.

It's never official for me though until I get the email and check my CertMetrics account.
    I did the same thing with Server+. It was sort of a surprise like, "hey look, my results!". Or something like that. /r