CTT+ Focus Group

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Hello Everyone,

Change is in the air! I am hosting a focus group about the CTT+ certification. I am looking for about 10 more individuals to participate in a two-hour discussion about proposed changes the week of May 16th (meeting will occur during the day EST/CST). If you have availability that week and would like to participate please reach out to me directly. Once I have a group assembled we will finalize date and time.

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    I'm not so sure there is a "new norm". Lately, it's "fly by the seat of your pants" and "do what works". Content delivery has changed in corona-world. /r

And it will be forever changed. Which is why CTT+ is needed. Well a new and improved CTT+! Gentlemen, we can rebuilt it, we have the technology, we have the capability to create the worlds leading teaching program. CTT+ can be that program, better than it was before: Better, Stronger, Faster!

Guess I am showing my age on that one! ;)

Tess Sluijter

Apr 1, 2020
    the Netherlands
    www.kilala.nl
    Sign me up! :)

Oh hang on... "The week of May 16th"... Do you mean "ending in" or "starting with"? In EUW weeks always end on Sundays, not start on them. I have a training on 12/13/14, which to me are in the "week of May 16th" which would most likely exclude me from your focus group.

Then again, time zones are real :) If we can avoid the 1700-1900 CET area that'd be an option.

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Hello @Tess Sluijter, interesting! So, I mean the week starting with May 16th. Actually I should have stated the 17th which is Monday. Specifically, i am leaning towards Monday thru Wednesday, May 17-19.

Thanks for the time zone request. Will poll group for time. once I have the group together.

Reactions: Tess Sluijter