CySA+ CS1-003 beta results coming in.

Rae Whitlock

• Jan 20, 2022
    Columbus, Ohio, USA
    Happened to be looking at my CompTIA/Pearson account today and decided to peek at the status of the CySA+ beta I took in December. I saw the words "Status: Pass". (🥳) Looked for it under score reports to verify and it's true.

I haven't received an official email yet and it's not appearing in my CertMetrics account, but... if you took it, your report might be in.

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    Happened to be looking at my CompTIA/Pearson account today and decided to peek at the status of the CySA+ beta I took in December. I saw the words "Status: Pass". (🥳) Looked for it under score reports to verify and it's true.

I haven't received an official email yet and it's not appearing in my CertMetrics account, but... if you took it, your report might be in.
    Very nice. Congrats!

Reactions: Rae Whitlock

hosnypasha

Sep 9, 2020

(y) :giggle:

Esther S. Stepansky

• Mar 14, 2020
    I just found my pass notice in Pearson too! I was looking on the CompTIA cert page and it is not there. I never realized the results are in Pearson first.
    Do they not send emails to Beta testers or it will come when they get around to it?
    Itching for the TTT too! Did not get any email for that either (yet). Can someone please post a link to the sign up page here?
    Thanks in advance!

Rae Whitlock

• Jan 20, 2022
    Columbus, Ohio, USA
    I just found my pass notice in Pearson too! I was looking on the CompTIA cert page and it is not there. I never realized the results are in Pearson first.
    Do they not send emails to Beta testers or it will come when they get around to it?
    Itching for the TTT too! Did not get any email for that either (yet). Can someone please post a link to the sign up page here?
    Thanks in advance!
    On release exams where we get results immediately, they generally show up on CompTIA/CertMetrics within five business days. I'm guessing that for beta exams, they show up within five days of results becoming available from PearsonVue, so... next Monday?

Here's the thread for the TTT. The registration link is in the first post: https://cin.comptia.org/threads/comptia-cysa-cs0-003-ttt-series.1368/

Bob Thompson

Nov 1, 2022
    What is the Pearson URL address to check to see if one has already passed the CompTIA CySA+ beta exam (that I took back on 6 Jan 2023)? I see that others are getting their beta exam results, but when I go to CompTIA CertMetrics, I don't see any results, but I have tried looking on Google, but I can't find the correct URL to the Pearson site (I will probably have to create an account with them too, and somehow "link" the two accounts (CompTIA and Pearson) together is my guess. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Rae Whitlock

• Jan 20, 2022
    Columbus, Ohio, USA
    What is the Pearson URL address to check to see if one has already passed the CompTIA CySA+ beta exam (that I took back on 6 Jan 2023)? I see that others are getting their beta exam results, but when I go to CompTIA CertMetrics, I don't see any results, but I have tried looking on Google, but I can't find the correct URL to the Pearson site (I will probably have to create an account with them too, and somehow "link" the two accounts (CompTIA and Pearson) together is my guess. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
    Log in at https://login.comptia.org and then click "Manage Exams" and "My Exams." Then click either "Exam History" or "Score Reports" on the right side.