Data + Materials

Umaish Nair

• Sep 22, 2020
    Hi @Stephen Schneiter

Good day to you.

""NOT REGARDING EXAM VOUCHER""

I registered Data+ using my outlook email address.

I watched all the videos. However, I never got the materials.

I checked with my fellow trainers and they have received the materials. Can you look into it?

Regards
    U

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    Umaish: Did you *just* watch the videos? Because the Instructor guide access is provided for attendees, during the actual TTT series (in this case, from March 8-24th). If you were not present or didn't watch the videos during the first week of the session, you wouldn't be eligible for the 30 days access to the book, normally. You can, however, download the presentations and other support materials in the Resources section of each session (blue paperclip).

/r

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    Somewhat related. @Stephen Schneiter What was the process for getting a test voucher. I attended all the sessions and have my certificates but somehow missed how to get the voucher.
    Hi Chip:

You haven't missed out. The Data+ vouchers haven't been provisioned quite yet. They are being worked - they can take 4-6 weeks to go through the system/pipeline.

/r

Umaish Nair

• Sep 22, 2020
    Hi Umaish, let me check, if you watched on-demand within a day, you should have been on the list to receive. I can look back at reports and see if you were on the list.
    Hi @Stephen Schneiter : It looks like i missed attending the Session on time. However, i caught up with all the six session by the time the series ended. Its okay if i am not getting the materials. Hope I am still eligible for the voucher :)