Equipment needed to stand up a real Network+ local lab

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Hi @N.E, I think this will depend on if you are creating your own labs or working with the CompTIA labs. The CompTIA courseware will provide a detailed list of hardware, software and setup instructions for a physical lab environment. Most of the labs are run through virtual environment, configuring and testing network components, including servers, routers and firewalls.

N.E

Sep 23, 2020
    Hi @N.E, I think this will depend on if you are creating your own labs or working with the CompTIA labs. The CompTIA courseware will provide a detailed list of hardware, software and setup instructions for a physical lab environment. Most of the labs are run through virtual environment, configuring and testing network components, including servers, routers and firewalls.
    Hey Stephen, thanks for the reply. I want to create a physical lab for the CompTIA Network+, hands on, training. At CompTIA website, I do not find any list of hardware or a setup guide for a physical lab, where Can I find this? Are the Cisco routers & switches, such as in the attached file, that align/works with the CCNA course would work for the Network+ lab?

Attachments

• CCNA Equipment.pdf
      119 KB · Views: 7