Failed Data+ Exam

Greetings everyone!!

Today I have failed my first CompTIA certification exam. However, allow me to thank CompTIA through CIN for the Data Plus voucher, Next time will come strong and do better.
@Stephen Schneiter Thank you so much as well for the whole hustle you do in the background to ensure that everyone who participate in CIN TTT gets the Voucher.

Jarrel

• Feb 17, 2020
    Australia
    www.jarrelrivera.com
    That's alright.
    Now that you had your first go on Data+ exam, you now have a better idea of how the exam questions are written, and you also now have a reference on what topics/modules you need to review further (see your exam report). ☺️

I also agree with you, it's really great to be part of CIN.
    More than the vouchers, i truly appreciate the TTT sessions and the discussions in this forum.

Edna Chimpeni

Jan 19, 2022
    Greetings everyone!!

Today I have failed my first CompTIA certification exam. However, allow me to thank CompTIA through CIN for the Data Plus voucher, Next time will come strong and do better.
    @Stephen Schneiter Thank you so much as well for the whole hustle you do in the background to ensure that everyone who participate in CIN TTT gets the Voucher.
    Better that you have an experience of the nature of the exam. Next time you will come out successfully.

Reactions: Fanuel