From Question of the Week.... to Question of the Month!?

YolondaMurray

Staff member
  • Oct 8, 2021
    Hi everyone!

It has been such an amazing experience for the Partner Support Team over the past few months, establishing ourselves within CIN and connecting with you all. The Interaction has been so valuable to us and now that you are all familiar with us and know that we are here for you, we are going to move to a monthly cadence of our Questions and Answers series. This does not mean that our interaction with you is going to change at all. In fact, we are intensifying our overview of this and other forums within CIN so that we can support you throughout your journey with CompTIA.

It was so great to see everyone at the Partner Summit! Thank you to those who stopped by the Learning Lounge to see some demos, get some 1-1 time with our experts, and those who were actively looking for us for that all-important face-to-face introduction. Our entire team was not able to attend this time so we look forward to the next event where the possibility of meeting face-to-face is even greater!

A reminder that this forum is for all conversations relating to CertMaster Solutions. If you have a question about implementation or functions, this is the place to post. Also, use this area to share your experience and best practices for how you are implementing CertMaster Solutions. Let's keep the conversation going and accelerate our peer-to-peer knowledge sharing to make this worldwide community a great success!

And Lastly, submit your questions, comments, advice now! We can't wait to hear what you have to say.

Have a great week everyone and thank you for being so awesome!!

YolondaMurray

Staff member
  • Oct 8, 2021
    Hey Yolanda: I'm sorry we didn't connect directly (or at least I didn't think I did - there were a lot of folks there and I was running around at a mile-a-minute). I would have liked to meet with you as well.

Thanks for the update!

/r
    Unfortunately, I was part of the team who wasn't able to be there in person but my teammates provided photos and videos, and updates that made me and @Bianca Scola feel like we were with them every step of the way. It was so great to see pictures of you and your feature in one of our promo videos! It was a big event for you I hear ;). Congratulations Rick! We will surely meet soon because I am determined to not miss out again!