Has anyone had an issue getting past the user info validation page when scheduling an exam?

While I've submitted a ticket for this, I thought I'd post it here in case someone else has had the same issue and there's a simple solution.

I booked the 220-1102 exam on Sunday. Everything on the site worked flawlessly.
Passed it Tuesday and now want to book 220-1101.

But today, when I log into login.comptia.org to schedule an exam, I'm first prompted to validate my personal details as usual, but I can't "Save Updates" to continue. I get a server error: "User information update with PearsonVue failed The remote server returned an unexpected response: (302) Found."

I've cleared my cache, tried different browsers, and verified that I wasn't missing a mandatory field - but nothing seemed to work.
Anyone seen this before?

I just got an update from the ticket I submitted.
The issue isn't on CompTIA's end - apparently Pearson's systems are down right now so you can't schedule exams (just an FYI).
I had error logging and into ec-council on pearsonvue earlier today.

Nate G

• Aug 12, 2020
    While I've submitted a ticket for this, I thought I'd post it here in case someone else has had the same issue and there's a simple solution.

I booked the 220-1102 exam on Sunday. Everything on the site worked flawlessly.
    Passed it Tuesday and now want to book 220-1101.

But today, when I log into login.comptia.org to schedule an exam, I'm first prompted to validate my personal details as usual, but I can't "Save Updates" to continue. I get a server error: "User information update with PearsonVue failed The remote server returned an unexpected response: (302) Found."

I've cleared my cache, tried different browsers, and verified that I wasn't missing a mandatory field - but nothing seemed to work.
    Anyone seen this before?
    I had the same issue. it was resolved after i restarted the browser.

Reactions: jasoneckert