Integrated CertMaster Learn

focustech

Dec 3, 2021
I purchased the below Integrated CertMaster Learn and practice and have no idea how to integrate them, does anyone know how to integrate these products?

CompTIA CertMaster Practice for A+ Core 1 (220-1101) Organization/Business License
CertMaster Practice for A+ Core 2 (220-1102) - Individual License
CompTIA Integrated CertMaster Learn + Labs for A+ Core 1 (220-1101) Student Access Key
CompTIA Integrated CertMaster Learn + Labs for A+ Core 2 (220-1102) Student Access Key

Eric B.

Reactions: Mallia
You might want to connect with your Business Development Manager or CompTIA support. Learn and Labs would go together, but CM Practice is a separate program. Looks like you have different SKUs that won't knit into a single pane of glass, so to speak.

/r

focustech

Dec 3, 2021
You might want to connect with your Business Development Manager or CompTIA support. Learn and Labs would go together, but CM Practice is a separate program. Looks like you have different SKUs that won't knit into a single pane of glass, so to speak.

/r
Yeah - I was trying to get help when I looked to purchase but they just weren't there to assist me. So, I guessed and tried to figure it out myself.

YolondaMurray

Staff member
  • Oct 8, 2021
    I purchased the below Integrated CertMaster Learn and practice and have no idea how to integrate them, does anyone know how to integrate these products?

CompTIA CertMaster Practice for A+ Core 1 (220-1101) Organization/Business License
    CertMaster Practice for A+ Core 2 (220-1102) - Individual License
    CompTIA Integrated CertMaster Learn + Labs for A+ Core 1 (220-1101) Student Access Key
    CompTIA Integrated CertMaster Learn + Labs for A+ Core 2 (220-1102) Student Access Key

Eric B.
    Hi there, if you could please submit a ticket at the link below we can definitely assist you through understanding the products, thanks!

Last edited: