Linux+ TTT series

Rob K

Sep 14, 2022
Hi, I have attended all 10 Linux+ TtT sessions via ON24. I have all of my certificates, and also have them downloaded, however if I now go back to access any of the recorded sessions I receive an error advising my email address is not registered.

If I click the webinar link from within the Webcast emails I can access the sessions on demand, using my email address.

I just want to check that my attendance has been registered correctly for the Linux+ sessions.

Thanks.
Rob.

Rob K

Sep 14, 2022
Thanks Mallia, but this is exactly where I hit the issue. I can access the URL fine, but when I attempt to watch any one of the recordings, using my email address it tells me "Email address not found".

I can confirm that when I access the sessions directly from the emails after the sessions (from: Webcast <[email protected]>) using my email address, this works.

Thanks.
Rob.

Rae Whitlock

• Jan 20, 2022
    Columbus, Ohio, USA
    Hi, I have attended all 10 Linux+ TtT sessions via ON24. I have all of my certificates, and also have them downloaded, however if I now go back to access any of the recorded sessions I receive an error advising my email address is not registered.

If I click the webinar link from within the Webcast emails I can access the sessions on demand, using my email address.

I just want to check that my attendance has been registered correctly for the Linux+ sessions.

Thanks.
    Rob.
    I just looked and the exact same thing appears to have happened to me. One workaround that worked for me is to use the links that were emailed to me in order to access the individual sessions.

This definitely needs to be fixed, though.

Reactions: Mallia