My Next Fight CASP 004 Exam

I give the same advice for every exam.

Know the objectives and topics covered by the exam.
Find some acceptable courseware.
Based on your level of experience with the subject matter, do hands-on labs and take practice exams.

Passing/failing an exam is based on the work you put in before the exam, not during the exam. People pass or fail before they start the exam.

Passing/failing an exam is based on the work you put in before the exam, not during the exam. People pass or fail before they start the exam.
Truth! It takes me longer to do cert tests, because I never underestimate them. Readiness is not a feeling, but rather, a function of whether the candidate has applicative knowledge of the objectives.

Blooms Taxonomy is VERY useful here - going for applicative knowledge in all objectives is a surefire way to pass. For example, it's not enough to know, for example, that you use Volatility to pull forensic data from RAM nor is it enough to understand what this means. Run it a couple times and try to pull some meaningful data out of RAM using the tool and you'll have enough knowledge on this.

And then repeat the same process for the 200 other things you need to know.

/r

I give the same advice for every exam.

Know the objectives and topics covered by the exam.
Find some acceptable courseware.
Based on your level of experience with the subject matter, do hands-on labs and take practice exams.

Very very true, this is the best advice one can give