My Observation/Comment/Suggestion on TTT videos.

AceT-Prakash

Jun 26, 2020
Hicksville, NY
Quick Observation/Comment/Suggestion on TTT videos.
I only watched a couple of TTT videos and wanted to share my thoughts on the process.
Since we're trying to follow the ILT-CertMaster eLearning system to teach the students, it may be helpful to make the TTT videos to be consistent with the same system. (ie going through the PPT slides/eBook pages/CertMaster pages in sequence, page 1 - ~1200. It'll probably make it easier for the students to follow along as well. I'd appreciate anyone sharing their thought on this. Thank you. Best.

Solution
@Teckkie2k is correct. They are Train The Trainers, so for instructors and not students. And not all instructors use CompTIA Learn, etc. or even official materials. It's super nice of CompTIA to often provide these resources to the instructor students of the TTT's, but we don't all use that content so the TTT's aren't generally tied to them per se. :)

Teckkie2k

Jun 24, 2020
Atlanta, Ga.
Quick Observation/Comment/Suggestion on TTT videos.
I only watched a couple of TTT videos and wanted to share my thoughts on the process.
Since we're trying to follow the ILT-CertMaster eLearning system to teach the students, it may be helpful to make the TTT videos to be consistent with the same system. (ie going through the PPT slides/eBook pages/CertMaster pages in sequence, page 1 - ~1200. It'll probably make it easier for the students to follow along as well. I'd appreciate anyone sharing their thought on this. Thank you. Best.
Ace the TTT are not for students. They are designed and delivered as an aide to the Instructors. They give guidance to the instructor on how to deliver the content to the students. Therefore they don't fellow any learning content structure or syllabus.

Reactions: AceT-Prakash

AceT-Prakash

Jun 26, 2020
Hicksville, NY
Ace the TTT are not for students. They are designed and delivered as an aide to the Instructors. They give guidance to the instructor on how to deliver the content to the students. Therefore they don't fellow any learning content structure or syllabus.
Thank you, Teckkie2k, for taking the time to respond. Much appreciated.

@Teckkie2k is correct. They are Train The Trainers, so for instructors and not students. And not all instructors use CompTIA Learn, etc. or even official materials. It's super nice of CompTIA to often provide these resources to the instructor students of the TTT's, but we don't all use that content so the TTT's aren't generally tied to them per se. :)

Solution