Need Presentation Planner For A+ Core 2 1102 file

Tom Dawson

Sep 27, 2021
Hoping someone can help me here.

I was able to received from CompTIA courseware for the A+ Core 1 1101 series class, but cannot get our sales rep to answer my emails, guessing he on vacation.
I am under a bit of a rush as my college wants my course plan ASAP.

Would someone have a copy of the A+ 1102 series 'Presentation Planner for A+ Core 2.xlsx' file you would be willing to share with me?

Tom Dawson

Sep 27, 2021
Thanks Charangudla this will help me get the info today to my supervisor.
Yes Lee I know its in the resource files, but as of this date we only have Core 1 material which is why I been trying to reach our CompTIA sales rep for the past 5 days.

Thank you both for the quick responses,

Liz Wannemacher

VP Marketing @ CompTIA
Staff member
Jul 31, 2019
Chicago, Illinois
partners.comptia.org

I was able to received from CompTIA courseware for the A+ Core 1 1101 series class, but cannot get our sales rep to answer my emails, guessing he on vacation.

Would someone have a copy of the A+ 1102 series 'Presentation Planner for A+ Core 2.xlsx' file you would be willing to share with me?

Jwehrle

Staff member
Nov 12, 2019
Thanks Charangudla this will help me get the info today to my supervisor.
Yes Lee I know its in the resource files, but as of this date we only have Core 1 material which is why I been trying to reach our CompTIA sales rep for the past 5 days.

Thank you both for the quick responses,
Tom, for future product or platform related inquiries please feel free to message us through the CertMaster Solutions forum here in CIN, we can absolutely get these resources to you right away