Network+ N10-008 Certification Exam Voucher

Hi All! @Manu is correct. The two-week catch up time ends today. So I will be pulling the attendance report and getting the voucher order processed. I would hope I can start distributing vouchers next week once the order has been approved and processed.
Thank you, Stephen, for the update and all of the hard work that you put in. CIN and TTT are amazing because of your efforts.

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    Hi All! @Manu is correct. The two-week catch up time ends today. So I will be pulling the attendance report and getting the voucher order processed. I would hope I can start distributing vouchers next week once the order has been approved and processed.
    So for those who waited to the last minute, hurry up and binge watch 20 hours, hey, last chance. I figure if they can watch it on 5x, they can get done by the time you run your report. /r

NATUNA

• Apr 9, 2020
    Viet Nam
    Good news for all!

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Hello Everyone! Just want to update the group as I know everyone is waiting. I still have not received approval for the voucher request. I need this in order to place the order, it will not be processed through Pearson/Vue without it.

Thanks for your patience! I will share an update as soon as I have one.

NATUNA

• Apr 9, 2020
    Viet Nam
    Hello Everyone! Just want to update the group as I know everyone is waiting. I still have not received approval for the voucher request. I need this in order to place the order, it will not be processed through Pearson/Vue without it.

Thanks for your patience! I will share an update as soon as I have one.
    Thank for your update!

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Hello Everyone! Wanted to drop another update! I have received vouchers and will get everything put together. You should begin seeing vouchers in your inbox in the next few days. There is another team that will actually handle the emails as there are so many. But just wanted to let you know you will be seeing them soon! As always, thanks for the patience!

NATUNA

• Apr 9, 2020
    Viet Nam
    Hello Everyone! Wanted to drop another update! I have received vouchers and will get everything put together. You should begin seeing vouchers in your inbox in the next few days. There is another team that will actually handle the emails as there are so many. But just wanted to let you know you will be seeing them soon! As always, thanks for the patience!
    Thank for your update!

Ramasankar

Nov 19, 2019
    I have not received mine yet Stephen.