Number of Instructor-led hours for A+1101/1102

Michael Schmitz

Aug 9, 2021
Germany
www.linkedin.com
The Time Planner contains different Plans for 5-day ILT Accelerated 220-1100 Delivery (including Core2), 5-day ILT Presentation Core1, 8 Weeks or 16 Weeks Seminar. Normally a 7h Training Day incl. Labs.

You will find the Files in the Instructor Download..
Don`t know, if we are allowed to share them here..

Michael

Reactions: Fanuel

Bert313

May 4, 2021
The Time Planner contains different Plans for 5-day ILT Accelerated 220-1100 Delivery (including Core2), 5-day ILT Presentation Core1, 8 Weeks or 16 Weeks Seminar. Normally a 7h Training Day incl. Labs.

Michael
Thanks Michael, I'll take a look at

Michael
Thanks Michael, I'll take a look at those resources. I have another question. What would by a standard fee for an instructor to teach Core1 and Core2 with labs?

Bert313

May 4, 2021

Michael
Also, I've not used the Instructor Download, can you direct me to that are please? Thank you

Michael Schmitz

Aug 9, 2021
Germany
www.linkedin.com
Also, I've not used the Instructor Download, can you direct me to that are please? Thank you
When you attend the TTT, you will recieve a Code, that allows access to the Instructor STudy Guide, PPT and other Ressources, incl. Schedule Planning.
Otherwise, you have to ask your Programm Manager of the Company to organize the Access Code to recieve Access or buy it..
it will be then available on

Michael

What are the recommended total training hours via instructor-led for A+ 220/1101 and 220/1102?

If you know the same for Network+, that would be great as well
Well, without using the planners that have been suggested here, I can only go off of my experiences in teaching these in the classroom, myself and offer something of an "expert opinion", which will very much differ from others.

I've observed that the reasonably engaged "average" student can get to about 50% preparedness with about 120 hours of instructor-led study, plus about 1 hour of study per night, per course. Now, obviously, not every student/environment/instructor is the same, so results will vary. And that preparedness level, after about 50% goes up in a more logarithmic pattern, so making those 10% gains is going to take longer, the higher you go. This is for each exam, not for the entire A+.

As for Network+, the same training curve holds true *IF* the student has completed ITF/A+ before starting Net+ (or has the equivalent experience).

Obviously, there are a lot of factors that can bias this, in one direction or another, but this is how I see it.

/r

Reactions: Fanuel

Jwehrle

Staff member
Nov 12, 2019
What are the recommended total training hours via instructor-led for A+ 220/1101 and 220/1102?

If you know the same for Network+, that would be great as well
Bert, some great responses below but if you need any additional guidance please let me know and I am happy to provide those documents directly