Very nice. How was it?
I thought it wasn't too bad. I've been working with data in various forms for 30+ years (DBase, DB2, Access, SQL Server, Excel, ACT!, Crystal Reports, cloud-based databases, etc.) so a lot of it was old stuff. I found the statistical stuff challenging because I had less experience and I hate memorizing things that I know I'm unlikely to use much in the real world.

Generally speaking, I'd say it was a very good entry-level vendor neutral data certification.

Reactions: Jill West
I thought it wasn't too bad. I've been working with data in various forms for 30+ years (DBase, DB2, Access, SQL Server, Excel, ACT!, Crystal Reports, cloud-based databases, etc.) so a lot of it was old stuff. I found the statistical stuff challenging because I had less experience and I hate memorizing things that I know I'm unlikely to use much in the real world.

Generally speaking, I'd say it was a very good entry-level vendor neutral data certification.
Nice. It's lower on my list of stuff to do, but perhaps I'll get to it before too long. /r

Jill West

• Sep 13, 2019
    Dalton, GA

That's good to hear--this one is still on my to-do list. Congrats on passing!