Pentest+ Passed , Wow this was harder then Casp+

Edna Chimpeni

Jan 19, 2022
Looks Like im Done with CompTIA Certifications for now.

Might do Linux+ and Data+ at some point

Delighted to have reached my CSAE And CSIE

View attachment 1167
Congratulations for the success! For me I found CASP+ more challenging than PenTest. But all the same, Congratulations!

Different people have different backgrounds and different experiences. Some people find PenTest+ tougher than CASP+ while with some other people, it's the reverse. They have different objectives so they require different knowledge. I was more anxious about studying for the PenTest+ than I was for CASP+ but managed to pass them both.

Congratulations on your certification! That is quite an achievement!

Hey - I know awesome when I see it.

My weak spot is software development and programming. I think I could save so much time if I could just make PowerShell do this or write a nifty Python script to do that. At best, I end up at just a tick above script kiddie level.

No one can be all things to all people. I've tried. An exercise in disappointment....

/r

Hey - I know awesome when I see it.

My weak spot is software development and programming. I think I could save so much time if I could just make PowerShell do this or write a nifty Python script to do that. At best, I end up at just a tick above script kiddie level.

No one can be all things to all people. I've tried. An exercise in disappointment....

/r
I just try to be competent at a lot of things, good at a few things, and great at one thing.

Anything more than that is icing on the cake.

Reactions: Jill West