Place to see what courses you have taken or registered for

Solution
Hi All!

I was just wondering if there is a place here on the CIN website, that shows the past classes you have relieved credit for or the courses you are currently registered for? Any info is much appreciated!

Thanks!
Hey Andrew: I haven't seen any connectivity between CIN and On24 where that information would be held. Probably no joy on that, mate. /r
Hi All!

I was just wondering if there is a place here on the CIN website, that shows the past classes you have relieved credit for or the courses you are currently registered for? Any info is much appreciated!

Thanks!
Hey Andrew: I haven't seen any connectivity between CIN and On24 where that information would be held. Probably no joy on that, mate. /r

Reactions: Tess Sluijter
Solution

Jarrel

• Feb 17, 2020
    Australia
    www.jarrelrivera.com
    Hi All!

Thanks!
    It is a good practice to download the cert of attendance for every session that you get to attend to.
    In that way, you can keep track of what TTT sessions you've attended.
    The cert of attendance is also useful for CE credits. :)

It is a good practice to download the cert of attendance for every session that you get to attend to.
    In that way, you can keep track of what TTT sessions you've attended.
    The cert of attendance is also useful for CE credits. :)
    So make sure you click on that State Fair Ribbon and get yours! :p

Actually, the presenter can do that during the session. There is a highlight feature where the presenter can make the icon bounce a bit. For the resources and I think the survey, the presenter can darken the window and move that to the center for additional emphasis.

I'll try to do it next time I am presenting as host and see how it works out during a live event.
    /r

Reactions: Jarrel