Security+ SY0-601 TTT

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    Hi Donna: Well, I think @Stephen Schneiter is looking to get that on the board soon, I know we have a few TTT's on the slate for this year. As soon as he does, you'll get a flurry of e-mail notifications to register - in fact, as I recall, a notification went out yesterday for a 30 minute webinar on January 15.

/r

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    Perfect, thank you! I really enjoy the TTT series', and am really looking forward to this one! I'd love it even more if Lee McWhorter, Dr. Champa or Teresa Nash would teach it! They are my favorites.
    We have quite an assortment of good instructors who do webinars - hopefully you'll get be a part of them in the coming year.

/r

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Perfect, thank you! I really enjoy the TTT series', and am really looking forward to this one! I'd love it even more if Lee McWhorter, Dr. Champa or Teresa Nash would teach it! They are my favorites.

Hi @Donna (Rina) Schwartz welcome to the community!! Thanks for checking here for the TTT info. The community is the first place to hear about the upcoming events for instructors, so always check here first!

Thanks for the feedback on the instructors! If you are interested in leading a series let us know. We are always looking for qualified instructors to share their skills!