Taking Project+ beta?

I think I'm going to put in an expense request with my college for this beta (I used to teach the PMP stuff for Boston University on premises here in Canada, so I love writing anything project management-related).

What I plan to do to prepare for it is treat the detailed objectives like a knock-down list and Google anything I don't recognize :)

Last edited:

Tess Sluijter

Apr 1, 2020
the Netherlands
www.kilala.nl
Anyone else taking the Project+ beta? What are you doing to study in addition to reviewing the objectives?
I already took it, last Saturday. -> Took the CompTIA Project+ beta

I pludged the exam: went in fully unprepared, aside from glossing over the objectives to see what I was getting myself into.

Jill West

• Sep 13, 2019
    Dalton, GA
    I think I'm going to put in an expense request with my college for this beta (I used to teach the PMP stuff for Boston University on premises here in Canada, so I love writing anything project management-related).

What I plan to do to prepare for it is treat the detailed objectives like a knock-down list and Google anything I don't recognize :)
    Yep, this is my typical approach. Adding PMBOK to my review checklist as well this time.