Unable to Register for TTT of CompTIA A+ 220-1101

Patrick Asamago

Oct 2, 2021
Was this a new change implemented by COmpTIA ?

i was able to register with my outlook accout for all the other TTT @Stephen Schneiter : Can you confirm if there is a change like this ?
Yes, I experienced the same issue, but when I use my business email address I was able to register

NATUNA

• Apr 9, 2020
    Viet Nam
    Hi Team,

I am trying to register for A+ TTT.

However, I am getting the following error message

Error: Pleae register using a valid business email.

Note: I have registered for other TTTs using my same email address.

The email address is i use is an Outlook.com email address.

Your help is much appreciated.

Regards
    U
    Please try again. I have just tried with Gmail. It is OK for the registration.

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Hello @Umaish Nair I apologize for the issue, yes this was a change in CompTIA. It was decided to move to business email addresses for webinars. If you do not have a business email or gmail account please let me know and I can get you set up manually in the registration.

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    @Stephen Schneiter : I have a gmail account and I will use that to register. However, that gmail account is not tied to my CIN registered email address. Is that okay?
    Hi @Umaish Nair that will work. I am also requesting that the outlook domain be added for future events. Thank you for working with me on this.

Hello @Umaish Nair I apologize for the issue, yes this was a change in CompTIA. It was decided to move to business email addresses for webinars. If you do not have a business email or gmail account please let me know and I can get you set up manually in the registration.
    Definitely good to know.

Reactions: Fanuel

Umaish Nair

• Sep 22, 2020
    Hi @Umaish Nair that will work. I am also requesting that the outlook domain be added for future events. Thank you for working with me on this.
    I was able to register for the A+ Second part with my Outlook email address. Thank you for fixing it.

I am watching the first part with my Gmail address but its not registered for CIN. So want to know if I will be eligible for the voucher?

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    I was able to register for the A+ Second part with my Outlook email address. Thank you for fixing it.

I am watching the first part with my Gmail address but its not registered for CIN. So want to know if I will be eligible for the voucher?
    @Umaish Nair, not a problem! Both will be treated as individual TTT series. So, you should be good with using the gmail address for one and outlook for the other.

Reactions: Nadire Ali