Voucher Questions

Tom.Schultz

Jul 20, 2020
These are probably pretty common questions about the vouchers so I'll try to make them as general as possible for everyone in the TTT sessions.
Under the new stipulations for receiving a voucher one is that we be involved with a CompTIA training partner or be an independent instructor - for those like myself who are unsure where we fall, who are BDM's to talk to to find out more information and meet this requirement?

At the end of the TTT sessions once the voucher requests are submitted, how long does it usually take to receive the vouchers? Is it a fairly quick turn around (few days to a week) for those who may be working on a deadline either for when they begin teaching a new course or are trying to pass the PenTest+ exam to renew their other certs?

-Thanks

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Hi @Tom.Schultz, I am happy to help with that. I can help make the connection with the right person to talk with. Also, if you are primarily teaching with one particular customer let me know as they may already be a partner.

As far as the voucher distribution, that is a moving target. Once we have the attendee report I request the vouchers. Once that is approved they are ordered. I begin distributing them as soon as I receive the order. Typically, it has been about a month long process.