Webinar: Create Hands-On Classroom Experiences with NEW CertMaster eLearning and Labs for Security+ 601

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    CompTIA is continuously committed to developing high-quality, innovative eLearning resources to support Instructor-led Training and help students learn more effectively and achieve success. During this webinar, Katie Hoenicke, Senior Director of Learning Product Management, will take an in-depth look into the CompTIA eLearning solutions available for Security+ SY0-601, provide live product demos, and present an opportunity to ask questions.

What's new with learning content for Security+ SY0-601
    • CertMaster Learn for Instructor-led Training
    • CertMaster Labs
    Join us as we look at the full suite of intelligent solutions tailored to meet your individual needs and those of your students for the new Security+ SY0-601.

Title: Create Hands-On Classroom Experiences with NEW CertMaster eLearning and Labs for Security+ 601
    Date: Thursday, October 29, 2020
    Time: 10:00 AM Central Daylight Time
    Duration: 1 hour
    Register

1602884245355.png

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    We need to have another session, Mate!!

@Stephen Pullum are we talking about having another CIN Meet Up? If so, I agree with @Rick Butler, that we let the new year get in here then see about getting something on the books. February sounds good I think. Open to suggestions and how we can get participation.

Ruth Busby

Oct 22, 2020
    I ordered the Learn+Labs+Practice+Voucher of Secufrity+ SYO-501; I got the link to create username and password and access both for the Labs and Practice, but no link to access the "Learn". I think I might be missing something or may be not, but can anyone please help me?
    Hey there! Have you tried logging into the CompTIA Learn platform with those credentials?
    If you followed the steps and created your account, you should be able to log in here and access your content.