What are the next Certifications Webinar coming up? please would list them

I don't know the full plans, but... Currently running PenTest+ Train the Trainer (TTT). Then A+ TTT should be up with a Linux+ Sneak Peek sometime in same Spring range. Linux+ TTT should be this summer and I think the year ends with Project+ TTT. Other webinars I am not sure of, but there are others like the ToolBox series. @Stephen Schneiter will have to address those. :)

Jayaraj

Aug 8, 2019
I don't know the full plans, but... Currently running PenTest+ Train the Trainer (TTT). Then A+ TTT should be up with a Linux+ Sneak Peek sometime in same Spring range. Linux+ TTT should be this summer and I think the year ends with Project+ TTT. Other webinars I am not sure of, but there are others like the ToolBox series. @Stephen Schneiter will have to address those. :)
Thanks Lee for CASP and PenTest (Series 1 & 2) sessions... You are great Mentor

I know we were both late for Data+ Beta, but Data+ TTT is coming up soon as well, I reckon.

Reactions: Lee McWhorter
Up to the point :)

I heard linux has added afew more new concepts ?
Each exam update changes roughly some 20% of stuff on the exam, dropping some and adding new. I can't say anymore on Linux just yet though. :) Keep an eye out for the Sneak Peek later in the Spring.

and for the Linux+ .. I hope there's you leading the TTT? ;)
.. But when scheduling, please @Lee McWhorter , think of your European followers next time, It's hard to stay awake at 3am :cry:~
@Stephen Schneiter, I'll also loop you into this, if you don't mind

But when scheduling, please @Lee McWhorter , think of your European followers next time, It's hard to stay awake at 3am :cry:~
I'm definitely sorry for that, but I work on Pacific Time, so it has to be in the range I'm using to be after work for me. /comfort

Reactions: Luca MC