Recent content by DougBrooks

  1. DougBrooks

    CIN Sneak Peek - Security+ V8

    Registered here too
  2. DougBrooks

    AI Fundamentals Final Assessment Scheduling

    I have exactly the same issue, there is no trainer or class to assign it to, i reached out to support a weeks ago and never heard anything back, there was also no mention of who to put down as in class or name in the info we had while in attendance, nor was it mentioned verbally in the sessions...
  3. DougBrooks

    CIN The Pulse: The ai-augmented thinker: Where does the human belong today?

    Registered Its good to see Jill back :)
  4. DougBrooks

    CIN TTT Series AI Fundamentals Session 1

    Only if you attended the live sessions or if you caught up before the last session concluded as they now only give out access vouchers to those that fall between that window of time. @Stephen Schneiter may correct me on this, but this is my understanding now
  5. DougBrooks

    CIN TTT Series: AutoOps+ V1

    Thank you Stephen
  6. DougBrooks

    CIN TTT Series AI Fundamentals Session 1

    All The first 2 episodes already are, the next live one is tomorrow
  7. DougBrooks

    CIN TTT Series AI Fundamentals Session 1

    Maybe it took time to populate, there was some chat there but only from the very end of the session, I just checked and you are quite right they are all there now, thanks for checking Stephen(y)
  8. DougBrooks

    CIN TTT Series AI Fundamentals Session 1

    Jill hosted an amazing session, I am looking forward to catching tomorrow's live, I caught up on the catch-up today and noticed an issue with the chat, it was not showing anything from the session itself. @Stephen scheider would you be able to look at this ahead of tomorrow's session?
  9. DougBrooks

    Exam Rules - BEWARE!

    Just read the article, it's a very well written reminder. I remember the last exam I took from home, I had to unplug 3 of my 4 monitors before I could sit it, that's a royal faff, but it's something we know we need to do👍
  10. DougBrooks

    CIN TTT Series: AutoOps+ V1

    Thank you
  11. DougBrooks

    CIN TTT Series: AutoOps+ V1

    Just out of interested @Stephen Schneiter have the vouchers been sent out for this one yet, or is that in the coming days?
  12. DougBrooks

    CIN TTT Series: AI Fundamentals

    Looking forward for this one, it will compliment AutoOps+
  13. DougBrooks

    CIN TTT Series SecAI+ V1

    Locked in here too
  14. DougBrooks

    CIN TTT Series: AI Essentials and AI Prompting Essentials

    It was one of the places I checked, it's completely blank
  15. DougBrooks

    CIN TTT Series: AI Essentials and AI Prompting Essentials

    @Stephen Schneiter I am still struggling to find the option to take the exam on either of these, are you able to assist at all?