Well done guys on your Linux pass. I got it lucky first time so am very happy my knees are worn from all the prayers. It was a bit easier then I thought so a couple more certs and then I will have all. Congrats guys.
Cert-Master Learn follow objectives make sure you know the commands Ansible playbook yaml I have learned take objectives and make sure I understand linux concepts I did do linux many years ago but gave it a shot on cin that instructor covered quick a lot in the class. Like you...
My name's Peter and I live in Johannesburg and South Africa I'm looking for some advice on the Pen test version 3 I have now written it a couple of times and I'm just not getting anywhere near the postmark I am obviously have labs and the books now I don't know why .Any advice Please have all...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.