AFCEA TechNet Cyber - Baltimore, MD

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Any CINners planning on attending the AFCEA TechNet Cyber conference this month in Baltimore, MD? I hope to see some folks there! Come join us for two workshops on Tuesday June 25th! Dr. James Stanger will host a panel discussing how to protect AI platforms. I will host a session about the new releases for Network+ and Cloud+ discussing resources to help instructors prepare to offer the course.

If you are not able to attend live, we will be live-streaming the sessions through ON24. Check out the descriptions and registration links below. Looking forward to seeing some folks at the event!

CompTIA Learning Solutions Series - Practical AI Security: Unique Skills and Best Practices

• Room: 349-350 - Tuesday, June 25, 2024: 1:45 PM - 4:45 PM
    Let’s get past the theory and cut to the chase about securing AI platforms. For this 3-hour learning session, we have gathered a group of working AI and data professionals. Together, we’ll discuss the subtle nuances and unique best practices involved when protecting AI and the data that feeds it. Our professionals look forward to telling you about their worlds and answering your questions. If you’re interested in getting answers to questions such as “How is protecting AI any different than protecting any other asset?” and “How do we protect the data that we use to feed AI?” and “How do we best work with our AI co-workers?” then we welcome you to join in the fun. We’ll also discuss AI-adjacent job roles and how individuals can upskill themselves to secure AI.
    Register Now

CompTIA Instructor Networking Social

• Room: Room 349-350 - Tuesday, June 25, 2024: 5:00 PM - 5:45 PM
    The CompTIA Instructor Network (CIN) is a global community of instructors and training organization administrators interested in sharing resources, best practices, and answering questions to support training and to prepare students for certification. In this session we’ll discuss the benefits of CIN, what we do and how the community can assist and improve your training program. We will also announce future events that CIN will host for instructors covering new and updated CompTIA products happening throughout 2024. Learn about the newly updated Network+ 009 and Cloud+ 004 both launching in June during this mini-teaching session and understand the incredible value the CIN network can bring to you and your organization. This is a great time to learn more about the community and network with other CIN members. We look forward to you joining us for this collaborative and informative session.
    Register Now

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Greetings from Baltimore, MD, USA!! Well it is HOT!! We had a great day with webcast! Will post more updates once I receive some pictures. Our sessions were well attended and great questions.

Any baseball fans out there? The Baltimore Convention Center is right next to Oriole Park at Camden Yard! Yes, there is a game tonight.
    1000002995.jpg

Who is this?? Sad thing about it is there was a fire alarm during our workshop causing to have to end our webcast early and then cancel my session! :confused: Apologies for anyone who tried to connect and could not. We will do it again sometime.
    1000002994.jpg

Reactions: abiodun1991

abiodun1991

• Mar 17, 2022
    Nigeria
    minazconsult.org
    Greetings from Baltimore, MD, USA!! Well it is HOT!! We had a great day with webcast! Will post more updates once I receive some pictures. Our sessions were well attended and great questions.

Any baseball fans out there? The Baltimore Convention Center is right next to Oriole Park at Camden Yard! Yes, there is a game tonight.
    View attachment 1753

Who is this?? Sad thing about it is there was a fire alarm during our workshop causing to have to end our webcast early and then cancel my session! :confused: Apologies for anyone who tried to connect and could not. We will do it again sometime.
    View attachment 1754
    We understand thank God for save of life. You love you sir.