• We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!

CIN TTT Series: CompTIA Tech+ FC0-U71

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Join the CompTIA Instructor Network and special guest Brandon Grace as he Leads the Tech+ TTT series using the CompTIA CertMaster Learn content. Brandon will cover the exam objectives and provide hands on examples as you strengthen your Foundational IT skills. We will discuss how to cover the content with students and suggest various labs to let students gain hands-on experience as they prepare for certification.

What: CIN TTT Series Tech+ FC0-U71 10 sessions
    When: Sept 10, 2024, 6:00 - 8:00 PM Central Daylight Time, Tuesday and Thursday
    Who: Brandon Grace
    Where: ON24
    REGISTER HERE

06689 CIN Webinar Banners-02.pngTech+ Logo  RGB (1).png

Last edited:

abiodun1991

• Mar 17, 2022
    Nigeria
    minazconsult.org
    Join the CompTIA Instructor Network and special guest Brandon Grace as he Leads the Tech+ TTT series using the CompTIA CertMaster Learn content. Brandon will cover the exam objectives and provide hands on examples as you strengthen your Foundational IT skills. We will discuss how to cover the content with students and suggest various labs to let students gain hands-on experience as they prepare for certification.

REGISTER HERE

View attachment 1852View attachment 1853
    @Stephen Schneiter thank you for the new up date I have registered for the Tech +

Reactions: Fanuel

abiodun1991

• Mar 17, 2022
    Nigeria
    minazconsult.org

REGISTER HERE

View attachment 1852View attachment 1853
    We are waiting for the training

Roslyn Turner

Feb 20, 2023
    @Stephen Schneiter I am set to teach this soon, pushing the date back of the release of materials have left me in a pickle, any chance getting hand on of the beta, we reached out to our contact but heard nothing back, we are very close to going live with this.
    @DougBrooks, I thought CertMaster Learn Tech+ was made available Aug. 13th. I can see it in TestOut.com with the other available materials. I did see a note that the exam will not be ready until Sept. 4th.

@DougBrooks, I thought CertMaster Learn Tech+ was made available Aug. 13th. I can see it in TestOut.com with the other available materials. I did see a note that the exam will not be ready until Sept. 4th.
    No it's release has been pushed back to the 4th, we have reached out to our contact but not heard anything back.

jcrochon

Jan 26, 2021
    Plano, IL
    waubonsee.edu
    I absolutely adore teaching ITF, and this will be even better. However, I could never get any students to take the exam because they don’t see it’s required for a job. They’re aiming for the A+, Network+, and Security+.

Do you know any job descriptions that have required this or Tech+ that I can recommend why students should go for their Tech+?

Prof. Jason