CompTIA Casting Call: looking for video trainers

Tess Sluijter

Apr 1, 2020
the Netherlands
unixerius.nl
I can't believe nobody posted this on CIN yet.

Screenshot 2024-06-11 at 19.15.02.png

Why Should I Participate?​

This competition represents a chance to become the face of the CompTIA brand across a number of platforms including CompTIA CertMaster learning products, live streaming to high schools lacking qualified instructors, pre-recorded content available on multiple social platforms, and more!

Here are the contest rules.

The CompTIA Talent Search Contest (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents currently residing in the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia) who: (i) are eighteen years old or the age of majority in their respective jurisdiction (whichever is older); and (ii) are CompTIA certified.

Well, 💩

DeAnna Duval

May 15, 2024
I can't believe nobody posted this on CIN yet.

View attachment 1742

Here are the contest rules.

Well, 💩
Thank you, Tess - here is another resource if you would like to participate in our Network of Experts. https://www.comptia.org/content/network-of-experts

Last edited:

jarrelrivera

Aug 15, 2019
Australia
www.jarrelrivera.com
Why only US residents?

That is per the contest's rule:

2. Eligibility: The CompTIA Talent Search Contest (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents currently residing in the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia) who: (i) are eighteen years old or the age of majority in their respective jurisdiction (whichever is older); and (ii) are CompTIA certified. Employees, officers, and directors of The Computing Technology Industry Association, Inc. (“CompTIA” also referred to herein as “Sponsor”), or any of its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, website providers, web masters (collectively, the “Contest Entities”) and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules (“Rules”) and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest and which Sponsor may decide in its sole discretion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to verify the eligibility of winners.

Reactions: DeAnna Duval

DeAnna Duval

May 15, 2024
Why only US residents?
We are piloting this process, and restrictions associated with the competition have certain challenges associated with a broader audience. We may need to widen our candidate pool depending on the candidates we receive. Please contact me directly if you have additional questions or concerns. Sincerely, DeAnna [email protected]

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Hi Folks! Just reminding the U.S. based Instructors, here is your opportunity enter for a chance at $5000.00!!

Open Casting CallFor: CompTIA Certified Instructors (U.S. based)
    ~ Can you teach a tech topic virtual audiences in under 10 minutes?
    ~Submit your video.
    Opportunity to win $5,000. Video must be under 10 minutes.
    Submit your video by JULY 8, 2024.
    Learn more https://www.comptia.org/content/lp/comptia-casting-call