Comptia Network+ TTT

Michael Schmitz

• Aug 9, 2021
    Germany
    www.linkedin.com
    Does anyone have an idea when the train the trainers for the network+ is going to start?
    usually when Stephen Schneiter announce them. That is normally 4-6 Weeks before the offical Launchdate, which is not communicated yet..
    so, be calm and wait.
    Michael

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Yes, @Michael Schmitz is correct! However, this year is a little different as we are all trying to adapt to the new content. I am hoping we can announce a start date for Network+ this week. So, hang in there! Will post it to CIN as soon as I have a date! 😁

dlross

• Jun 9, 2023
    Yes, @Michael Schmitz is correct! However, this year is a little different as we are all trying to adapt to the new content. I am hoping we can announce a start date for Network+ this week. So, hang in there! Will post it to CIN as soon as I have a date! 😁
    Kinda concerning that there's so much adaptation for all the pros that will be training us. Take your time! :)

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Kinda concerning that there's so much adaptation for all the pros that will be training us. Take your time! :)

Not so much adaptation, as getting access to the content.

Abby N Krane

Jan 4, 2022
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Mr Stephen are been trying but many people are wanting for the traing.
    Please put more effort so that we can impact our students positively.
    Stephen is a rock star. He does everything possible and puts in every effort. Things like this are giant puzzles because of multiple teams of people that he is not in charge of. If the materials are not available he cannot magically make them appear. I applaud Stephen for everything he does running the CIN and for the instructors! I am grateful for what is available to us as instructors. CompTIA does NOT need to do TTT or provide materials or exam vouchers, or even do things like sneak peaks. No other accreditation group does things like this for their training partners. Thank you Stephen and CompTIA!

abiodun1991

• Mar 17, 2022
    Nigeria
    minazconsult.org
    Stephen is a rock star. He does everything possible and puts in every effort. Things like this are giant puzzles because of multiple teams of people that he is not in charge of. If the materials are not available he cannot magically make them appear. I applaud Stephen for everything he does running the CIN and for the instructors! I am grateful for what is available to us as instructors. CompTIA does NOT need to do TTT or provide materials or exam vouchers, or even do things like sneak peaks. No other accreditation group does things like this for their training partners. Thank you Stephen and CompTIA!
    Please hear me out I am not saying he not training but he should just help us to do something about it, which some of our people are saying the same thing.
    I don't know who is posting this message, please be careful. I didn't like the way I was addressed here.

Abby N Krane

Jan 4, 2022
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Please hear me out I am not saying he not training but he should just help us to do something about it, which some of our people are saying the same thing.
    I don't know who is posting this message, please be careful. I didn't like the way I was addressed here.
    Rest assured, he is doing everything he can. He posted an update it will be soon. I just checked the partner dashboard and it lists June 20 as the material availability.

James Wofford

Jan 26, 2024
    xoxoxo

Reactions: abiodun1991