CompTIA Tech+ Resources

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Hello,
    When will the Tech+ Instructor Resources be available to create Fall courses? I had 5/24 on my calendar but can't find anything under Resources. Thanks in advance!

Andrea Barrios
    Coastline Community College
    Hello Andrea, I do not have a date for resources to be released for Tech+. I do believe that the learning content for Tech+ is scheduled to be released in Early August. However, you should be able to get early access in order to begin planning your course. I will reach out to the Customer Success Manager for your region and ask about availability.

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    Hello Andrea, I do not have a date for resources to be released for Tech+. I do believe that the learning content for Tech+ is scheduled to be released in Early August. However, you should be able to get early access in order to begin planning your course. I will reach out to the Customer Success Manager for your region and ask about availability.
    Isn't Tech+ on the docket for Summit? Prolly have it by then?

Reactions: abiodun1991

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Isn't Tech+ on the docket for Summit? Prolly have it by then?
    Yes! Yes, it is on the docket for Partner Summit! 🤞I have been told we will have content for the course, so will be exciting for the attendees to have an early look into the new content! I think it will be a fun workshop!

Reactions: Rick Butler