• We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!

Free Comprehensive Training on CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-003) in Urdu/Hindi – Empowering Our Youth

Dear Colleagues,

I am excited to share a complete training course for CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-003) that I’ve prepared in Urdu/Hindi, and the best part – it’s completely free!

This course covers all domains of the certification along with hands-on exercises to equip learners with the skills required to succeed in the cybersecurity industry.
My goal is to support students who may struggle with costly training programs or face language barriers, ensuring they have access to the knowledge and tools needed to thrive in this field.

I believe this initiative will be especially beneficial for those who wish to pursue a career in cybersecurity but are held back due to financial constraints or the lack of resources in their native language. By providing them with this course, we are giving them the opportunity to build a solid foundation in cybersecurity and move one step closer to a rewarding career.

I kindly encourage you to share this with your students and anyone who could benefit from it. Let’s work together to help our youth overcome these challenges and achieve success in the cybersecurity world!

Link to the course: