How long is our access to the new Net+?

dlross

• Jun 9, 2023
    Hi everyone,

I was in the process of signing up, and I wanted to figure out how much time I have to access the new materials given to us for access to the Network+ 009 materials from our TTT series. Is it 3 months from the day of our sign up, or 3 months from the first day of the start of the Network+ TTT series?

Thanks!

DL Ross

Reactions: abiodun1991

abiodun1991

• Mar 17, 2022
    Nigeria
    minazconsult.org
    Hi everyone,

I was in the process of signing up, and I wanted to figure out how much time I have to access the new materials given to us for access to the Network+ 009 materials from our TTT series. Is it 3 months from the day of our sign up, or 3 months from the first day of the start of the Network+ TTT series?

Thanks!

DL Ross
    The access is much ready. Do you attend session 1 of the CIN . Their you will have access to the slide material.
    Within the platform you download the pages that can lead you to access the material.
    Their is Many of our colleagues that can still put you through.
    If you have gain access to it with the step listed above please let us know.
    Welcome to the family.

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Hi everyone,

Thanks!

DL Ross
    The 90-day access begins once you activate the code provided in the instructions. However, the code will expire on September 18, 2024, so you need to activate it before then. I hope this helps.

dlross

• Jun 9, 2023
    The 90-day access begins once you activate the code provided in the instructions. However, the code will expire on September 18, 2024, so you need to activate it before then. I hope this helps.
    It does. I'd actually prefer to wait until after the TTT ends, and then take the learning and dive a bit deeper, and THEN get the voucher and pass the Net+. I was mostly afraid the voucher expires when the TTT series expires. Thanks for the explanation!