Labslim and Certmaster?

abiodun1991

• Mar 17, 2022
    Nigeria
    minazconsult.org
    Hi,
    Now the CompTIa and Testout have merged, Are both websites becoming one? If not then how do I determine when to use Testout or CompTIA CertMaster?

THanks
    For now is CerMaster everybody is using i hope Mr Stephen and Mr Rick are best position to explain that because they are our coordinator in this platform.
    Hi,
    Now the CompTIa and Testout have merged, Are both websites becoming one? If not then how do I determine when to use Testout or CompTIA CertMaster?

THanks

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    Hi,

THanks
    I suspect that EVENTUALLY, there will be a complete merging of the products - that what was generally said last year at Summit. It seems the TestOut platform has been re-branded as CertMaster Perform, according to what we saw in the Net+ 009 training.

I suspect we'll see some updates on how that relates to Learn/Labs/Practice - I'll be sure to ask those questions and report on it in depth at Summit.

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    There are a lot of changes happening and, yes, there will be growing pains. Network+ N10-009 is the first product to launch on the unified platform, taking the best of what folks like about the LabSim and CertMaster products and combining them together. As we move forward, all new releases will use the new platform, as @Rick Butler mentioned, is being branded as CertMaster Perform. Essentially you will have one solution for all the learning content. Always feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager with questions for content or to receive evaluation access.

abiodun1991

• Mar 17, 2022
    Nigeria
    minazconsult.org
    There are a lot of changes happening and, yes, there will be growing pains. Network+ N10-009 is the first product to launch on the unified platform, taking the best of what folks like about the LabSim and CertMaster products and combining them together. As we move forward, all new releases will use the new platform, as @Rick Butler mentioned, is being branded as CertMaster Perform. Essentially you will have one solution for all the learning content. Always feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager with questions for content or to receive evaluation access.
    Mr Stephen that you for this explanation
    Mr Rick had also contributed to this topic as well.