Material training for network+ N10-009

AldoTV

Jan 29, 2020
Sorry, I have a problems
Where can I find the slides for teaching this course?
If I purchase the Instructor book for the course, will the slides be included? (on the Comptia store description it's not clear)
Furthermore, on the comptia store, reading the description for Instructor book N10-009 it seems that the PDF manual it's not included and cannot be downloaded, is it true?
Thanks in advance
Aldo

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Hello @AldoTV if you are currently an instructor in the CertMaster platform (formerly TestOut) you will be able to have access to the Teaching Aids, including slides. If you are not, you just need to have a conversation with your CompTIA rep, in your case Marie Cronin, [email protected] and she will be able to help you get set up.

The Network+ Instructor manual has been replaced with the Teaching Aids that are part of the instructor resources. We just need to get those activated for you. Marie will help!

Sorry, I have a problems
    Where can I find the slides for teaching this course?
    If I purchase the Instructor book for the course, will the slides be included? (on the Comptia store description it's not clear)
    Furthermore, on the comptia store, reading the description for Instructor book N10-009 it seems that the PDF manual it's not included and cannot be downloaded, is it true?
    Thanks in advance
    Aldo
    I believe that you have managed to find it out. But below/attached might be helpful. Thanks. 1725359568691.png