Throwback from CompTIA Partner Summit at Atlanta

Kwabena Fred

Mar 5, 2023
I had the distinct pleasure of meeting @Stephen Schneiter and @Rick Butler , the dynamic duo behind CIN!!.
It was an exhilarating experience to connect with them in person. There's truly something special about face-to-face interactions that rocks and can not be replicated virtually.

Photo with Stephen at ChanelCon.jpgPhoto with Rickie and ChanelCon.jpg

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    YES! It was great to connect with so many CINners who were able to attend Partner Summit! I agree with with @Kwabena Fred there si a lot to be said for connecting face-to-face! I hope more are able to join us next year in Nashville, TN for Partner Summit 2025!

abiodun1991

• Mar 17, 2022
    Nigeria
    minazconsult.org
    Reactions: Kwabena Fred

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    I had the distinct pleasure of meeting @Stephen Schneiter and @Rick Butler , the dynamic duo behind CIN!!.
    It was an exhilarating experience to connect with them in person. There's truly something special about face-to-face interactions that rocks and can not be replicated virtually.
    The pleasure was mine, mate. Every year, I am excited and humbled to be able to meet with many great people from the CIN, both old and new. I do hope to see you again and hear what great things you're doing in field.

But I hope it won't be until Nashville before we see great things - so please do keep posting!

/r

Kwabena Fred

Mar 5, 2023
    The pleasure was mine, mate. Every year, I am excited and humbled to be able to meet with many great people from the CIN, both old and new. I do hope to see you again and hear what great things you're doing in field.

But I hope it won't be until Nashville before we see great things - so please do keep posting!

/r
    Sure, will be posting more often!. Cheers 🎈