Where are the lab answers for each certmaster network + lab?

There are no Instructions for the students. I dont see any "lab sheet etc". With the previous Network+ which used LOD, there is an Instruction Pne on the right side with detailed Instructions and check boxes

I dont see ANY instructions.

This is the Current version of Network+ Labs. There are detailed instructions for the students

1720612936540.png

In the new version, I dont see any detailed Instructions. Am I missing something?

1720612999499.png

Thanks!

abiodun1991

• Mar 17, 2022
    Nigeria
    minazconsult.org
    There are no Instructions for the students. I dont see any "lab sheet etc". With the previous Network+ which used LOD, there is an Instruction Pne on the right side with detailed Instructions and check boxes

I dont see ANY instructions.

This is the Current version of Network+ Labs. There are detailed instructions for the students

View attachment 1779

In the new version, I dont see any detailed Instructions. Am I missing something?

View attachment 1780

Thanks!
    please you should contact Mr. Stephen and Mr. Rick , they should be able to solved the problem.

LynW

• Jun 30, 2020
    Hi,

I dont see any instruction sheet

After I click START, dont see any answers , other than the tasks on the LEFT

View attachment 1777

View attachment 1773

Here is another one

View attachment 1770

View attachment 1771
    hello David, This is how TestOut designed their simulations. I've used TestOut LabSim for 5+ years. CompTIA purchased their platform last year and now the new CertMaster Perform blends the best of both. The notes on the left are directions to follow. So if a student sees "Wireshark" - they click on the Wireshark icon or search for it. Then go to the next step and so on. The idea is to use the computers as if walking into a small business "set up."

As an instructor, I usually do these with my students the first time as a demonstration and then have them complete the lab. If you really want to have full instructions - go into the lab, do nothing except answer the questions, correctly or not and then click score. Full instructions then become available.

Sometimes with difficult labs, I print out the instructions in advance. I like the fact that the "instructions are hidden" because it allows for some experimentation and failure as part of the learning experience. If a student has everything correct all the time by following step-by-step instructions they may not grasp the full extent of real-world application. Some students find it defeating, others find it exhilarating.

hello David, This is how TestOut designed their simulations. I've used TestOut LabSim for 5+ years. CompTIA purchased their platform last year and now the new CertMaster Perform blends the best of both. The notes on the left are directions to follow. So if a student sees "Wireshark" - they click on the Wireshark icon or search for it. Then go to the next step and so on. The idea is to use the computers as if walking into a small business "set up."

As an instructor, I usually do these with my students the first time as a demonstration and then have them complete the lab. If you really want to have full instructions - go into the lab, do nothing except answer the questions, correctly or not and then click score. Full instructions then become available.

Sometimes with difficult labs, I print out the instructions in advance. I like the fact that the "instructions are hidden" because it allows for some experimentation and failure as part of the learning experience. If a student has everything correct all the time by following step-by-step instructions they may not grasp the full extent of real-world application. Some students find it defeating, others find it exhilarating.
    Hi LynW,

Thank you very much.

Appreciate the explanation

David Papkin

Reactions: LynW