2023 Partner Summit Roll Call - Who's actually going?

Jwehrle

Staff member
Nov 12, 2019
I'm thankful that things worked out where I'd be able to attend the Summit this year. Last year, I met a lot of great people, putting faces to names of folks that I've chatted with here, some I've missed that I wanted to meet.

So who is actually going this year?

I won't be that tough to find - just look for the silly guy with a black fedora - that will probably be me. But I want to meet as many of you as I can when I get there, so please, come find me, if I don't find you first.

/r
You know we will be there Rick! Look forward to seeing you and everyone else again this year!

You know we will be there Rick! Look forward to seeing you and everyone else again this year!
Good to know, mate. To be honest, with all the seat changes at CompTIA, I was completely unsure who was going to be there. Probably will meet some new folks and be surprised to not see others.

I'll be nice and not extort you for beer.

/r/

I am still considering going. But i haven't purchased my flight ticket, hotel and etc... yet. What is the difference between CompTIA Partners Summit and CompTIA ChannelCon? This will be my first time if i attend. What to expect? Any tips for newbies?
Thanks!
Some vendors are passing out free $1200 tickets to ChannelCon. Looks like a more general audience than the Partner Conference. I had to pay for my Partner Conference ticket. Some sessions overlap. The Wednesday morning keynote is part of both conferences.

Reactions: panitech