Dana, I hope to see you and other CIN participants at the conference. FYI, the proposal description I submitted is below. I'm looking for additional faculty to sign up for this effort as a project contributor. If you'd join, email me at [email protected].

Proposal:

This session details an ongoing project where faculty from multiple colleges work together in developing supplemental learning content for their courses that are focused on covering the content of the identified objectives of CompTIA Security+ certification exam (SY0-601). Based upon a concept of shared workload, faculty participating in this project are developing content that can be utilized by other instructors to enrich both their teaching and student learning for their class. Project initial participants include thirteen instructors from twelve different academic institutions who are planning on teaching a Security+ based course during the 2021-22 academic year. The project goal is to produce a substantial amount of supplemental learning content through the 2021 summer. This session will discuss project successes, challenges, and other useful information about the project and its deliverables.